Structure and detail all your tests in a hierarchical tree. Add test steps, test parameters, and test configurations.
Detail your tests with built-in system attributes (e.g., type, status, priority, or person responsible) or create custom attributes of various data types. You can create custom workflow rules with field updates to set field values automatically (e.g., the date a test has been deprecated).
Design Test Steps
For each test create one or more test steps. Test steps contain detailed instructions on how to execute a test, the inputs to enter, and the expected outputs and results. Use rich text formatting to detail your steps, attach files, or discuss the instructions. You can also create custom fields and custom relationships on test steps.
Define Test Parameter
Create Test Configurations
One of the most important things of test management is requirements coverage. Requirement coverage allows you to track the relationship between your requirements and tests. With requirement coverage you can easily view the tests covering a requirements or you can recognize that a requirement has no associated test.
- Test Planning Structure and detail all your tests in a hierarchical tree. Add test steps, test parameters, and test configurations.
- Test Execution Create test instance by adding tests to test suites, schedule and run test instances. Analyze test runs and link issues.
- Requirements Specification Structure and detail your project-related requirements in a hierarchical tree. Add documents, links, and comments.
- Release Management Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
- Issue Tracking Create incident, change, problem, service or feature request tickets and use custom worklists to view, filter, and prioritize.
- Custom Views and Filter Display data in tables, lists, trees, or tree tables. Each view can be customized and personalized.
- Fully Customizable Data Model Create unlimited new entities with custom fields and individual relationships between entities.
- Workflows and Notifications Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
- Projects, Branches, and Baselines Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
- Dashboards, Graphs, and Reports Define custom graph and report templates. Arrange tables, lists, and graphs into personalized dashboards.
- Fine-Grained Permission Model Manage users and user groups with a fine-grained and comprehensive permission model.