Workflows and Notifications
Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
Add Email Notifications
Add Automatic Field Updates
A workflow field update is a workflow action that updates a field value, based on an expression or formula. As an example, you can create a field update action that sets a custom field "expires" to "today plus one month" when an object of a specific type is created.
Create State Transitions
Create Condition Rules
- Test Planning Structure and detail all your tests in a hierarchical tree. Add test steps, test parameters, and test configurations.
- Test Execution Create test instance by adding tests to test suites, schedule and run test instances. Analyze test runs and link issues.
- Requirements Specification Structure and detail your project-related requirements in a hierarchical tree. Add documents, links, and comments.
- Release Management Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
- Issue Tracking Create incident, change, problem, service or feature request tickets and use custom worklists to view, filter, and prioritize.
- Custom Views and Filter Display data in tables, lists, trees, or tree tables. Each view can be customized and personalized.
- Fully Customizable Data Model Create unlimited new entities with custom fields and individual relationships between entities.
- Workflows and Notifications Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
- Projects, Branches, and Baselines Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
- Dashboards, Graphs, and Reports Define custom graph and report templates. Arrange tables, lists, and graphs into personalized dashboards.
- Fine-Grained Permission Model Manage users and user groups with a fine-grained and comprehensive permission model.